Don't hesitate to call
-or fill out the form below-
Every part we use is carefully chosen as if we were going to install it on our own cars. Since we started in 1983 we've said, "If we can't be proud of it, we won't sell it."
Each brake conversion kit we sell is designed and engineered to fit a specific vehicle and application. Every step is taken to make your conversion as much of a bolt-on as possible.
Making your installation easy really matters to us. We supply components that match the application, pre-assemble as much as possible and package everything carefully and in an organized manner while providing you with clear, concise instructions.
Individual hobbyist customers and dealer/installers praise our ability to listen and determine the best solution for each project. Have an issue or question? Or simply want to review an installation guide? Just call. We'd love to help
Experience the Difference
Experience the Difference
In the last 25 years, we've invested thousands of hours developing innovative and creative solutions for brake system conversions ... and we've loved every minute of it! The challenges have been great and the results have made us a widely recognized and highly trusted industry leader. We put all of our experience into everything we do, and you can trust us to ALWAYS put our customers' needs first.
Our promises to you:
- Pride. We are in this industry as enthusiasts. Every part we use is carefully chosen as if we were going to install it on our own cars. If we can't be proud of it, we won't sell it.
- Engineered to fit. Our kits are model specific and engineered to fit that vehicle and application. When developing a brake kit, we strive to make each kit as much of a bolt-on as possible, keeping the vehicle modifications to a minimum. We are not a "one-size-fits-all" company.
- Solutions, not just parts. Whether on the phone or through an email, your needs will be heard and understood. We take great pride in our ability to listen and work with you and determine the best solution for your project.
- Easy installation. Making the installation as easy as possible really matters to us. We supply components that match the application, pre-assemble as much as possible, and package everything carefully and in an organized manner while providing clear, concise instructions.
- Help and support. We're here for you, whether you need us during or after installation. Have an issue or question? Just call. One of our technical service experts can help you every step of the way.
Every successful installation and satisfied customer is evidence of our commitment to quality and service.
YOU are the reason we are in business and we thank you for your confidence and trust in Master Power Brakes.